When you’re choosing your getting ready venue, it’s important to make sure there’s plenty of natural light, neutral decor and space, especially if you’re having a large bridal party. You want your getting ready photos to be beautiful, and the key to that is plenty of good, natural lighting. You also don’t want everyone to feel cramped and on top of each other (plus, think of all the *STUFF* like dresses, steamers, curling irons, make up, shoes, toiletries, etc.) – that’s why I’ve made a list of the best Austin wedding rentals to help a sista out. 🙂
Now, before I share the best Austin wedding rentals, I have a few quick tips!
- There are lots of different options when it comes to selecting a place to get ready in, be sure to choose one that will reflect the look and feel of your wedding day – whether that’s something quiet or something in bustling downtown. Make sure it matches the day you’ve envisioned for yourself.
- You don’t have to get ready at your wedding venue if the getting ready room is less than ideal. Your final wedding gallery will thank you for this!
- Pick a location that is close to the ceremony site – this will make your day much less stressful, after all, no one should have to endure a traffic jam on their special day! And as we all know, traffic is inevitable in Austin!
- No matter where you get ready, don’t forget to gather your details for me to capture before you get dressed. Get the full checklist HERE!
- Don’t forget to relax. Drink some champagne, hug your pals and take it all in. These moments of anticipation are fleeting – don’t miss a moment of it.
CENTRAL, DOWNTOWN + EAST AUSTIN
Hotel Van Zandt: Located off of Rainey Street, this is a perfect location for the modern couple, with the midcentury modern furnishing and luxury vibes, it’s an easy trip from this hotel to most of central Austin’s wedding venues.
The LINE Hotel: This former Raddison actually has non-hotel rooms you can rent that can fit a large wedding party while also keep you downtown.
The Driskill Hotel: Located on historic sixth street – their suites that have a patio are the gold standard of getting ready rooms, perfect to double as a wedding night suite, too!
Heywood Hotel: This quirky east side hotel will actually let you rent out all seven rooms – how fun does that sound for your entire wedding party?!
Eastside Bee Hive: Okay – there is no describing this AirBnB. It’s I N C R E D I B L E. Just check it out!
Hotel Saint Cecilia: Not only are the rooms awesome, but look at this POOL. Can you imagine the wedding party portraits?
Hotel Ella: Okay, technically this baby is more Central than North, but it’s just north enough to still work for North Austin venues. It’s also a STUNNER.
Airbnb Bungalow: This little baby is less than $100 and the entire house is SO dang cute!
Lone Star Court: A Domain favorite!
SOUTH, SOUTHWEST AUSTIN + DRIPPING SPRINGS
Kimber Modern: Can you believe this gem is south? It has all the charm of a east side boutique hotel, but a little closer to the southwest venues we all love!
AirBnb: Bear Creek Modern: Only 15 minutes from downtown Austin and 15 minutes to Dripping Springs and Wimberley!
The Liney Moon: Located in Dripping Springs, it’s the perfect extension of the Texas Hill Country.
Casa Alteza: Cozied in Westlake Hills, this place is to die for!
Now for some of my FAVORITE getting ready photos!
Vista West Ranch
Mercury Hall in South Austin
Loving this blog on the best Austin wedding rentals and looking for more wedding advice? I’ve got you covered HERE.